Sexual offences

It's a crime to commit any kind of sexual offence and you should report it to the Police immediately by calling 999 if you or someone else is in danger or at immediate risk of harm.

If a crime has been committed and you are not currently in danger, please contact the police on 101 or report it online.

It’s important that you feel safe in your home. After you've reported what has happened to the Police, please also let us know so we can do whatever we can to help, by completing our online form. Please provide as much information as you can, such as the police incident report number, and the police officer's name so that we can make contact with them.

It’s also a good idea to check with your local council as they may have specialist teams who can provide you with support and advice.

Other ways to contact us:

Call 0300 123 9966 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm)

Email us

Support Groups

Listed below are some useful links of organisations that support victims of sexual offences.

The Havens
020 3299 6900

Rape Crisis
0808 802 9999

0808 800 5005

Victim Support
080 8168 9111