Alcohol misuse & drunken behaviour

Misuse of alcohol and drunken behaviour is a criminal offence and you should report it to the Police immediately by calling 999 if you or someone else is in danger or at immediate risk of harm.

If you experience or witness a crime but you are not in danger, call the police on 101 or report it online.

It’s important that you feel safe in your home. After you've reported what has happened to the Police, please also let us know so we can do whatever we can to help, by completing our online form. Please provide as much information as you can, such as the police incident report number, and the police officer's name so that we can make contact with them.

Check with your local council to see if they have specialist teams and services to help, support and advise you with your concern.

Other ways to contact us:

Call 0300 123 9966 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm)

Email us

Other useful links

NHS - Alcohol Support

Victim Support
080 8168 9111