Graffiti & vandalism

Graffiti is a criminal offence and you should contact the police immediately on 101.

If the graffiti is personally targeting you or someone in your household, you should to report it to the police on 101, and you must also let them know if you are concerned about your safety.

Vandalism is a criminal offence and you should report it to the Police immediately by calling 999 if you or someone else is in danger or at immediate risk of harm.

If a crime has been committed and you are not currently in danger, please contact the police on 101 or report it online.

It’s important that you feel safe in your home. After you've reported what has happened to the Police, please also let us know so we can do whatever we can to help, by completing our online form. Please provide as much information as you can, such as the police incident report number, and the police officer's name so that we can make contact with them.

Whilst the act of Graffiti is a criminal offence and should be reported to the police, they won't remove it. You should raise this with us by emailing Removal of graffiti on private property is the property owner's responsibility.

Check with your local council to see if they have specialist teams and services to help, support and advise you with your concern.

Other ways to contact us:

Call 0300 123 9966 (Monday-Friday 8am-6pm)