Health, Care and Support
Providing care and support to vulnerable people is important to us. We deliver accommodation and a range of personalised services to over 9,000 customers every year.
We take a customer-centred approach to everything we do, which ensures that our customers are involved in decisions about the care and support they receive. We deliver a range of services across 15 London boroughs, Essex, Bedfordshire and Oxfordshire but also work with external partners so that we can support even more vulnerable people to live as independently as possible, either at home or via our community-based floating support services.
We currently deliver the following services:*
- Mental Health contracts and NHS partnerships – CQC-registered care and specialist supported housing for adults with medium and complex mental health needs.
- Senior Living – extra care, private retirement and care homes.
- Young People – supported housing and Assessment Centres for young people at risk and young parents.
- Homelessness – supported housing for people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
- Floating Support – generic and specialist floating support for older people, teenage parents, customers in temporary accommodation and mental health.
- Learning disabilities – specialist accommodation, care and support for customers with low to medium learning disabilities.
*The services above are commissioned through local authorities, the local clinical commissioning group or through self-referral. To find out which services are available in your borough and if you are eligible, contact us by emailing email@example.com.
If you would like to find out more about support services in your area and how you can access them, please contact your local authority or your GP.