Our governance structure
One Housing is a trading name of The Riverside Group Limited. It has a Board overseeing financial and operational performance.
To support the work of the Board, there are two Board sub-committees with delegated responsibility for key areas of our work. Details of these Committees are included below.
The Board Members regularly review and update their interests. These are captured on the Board’s Register of Interests.
The Executive Board Members Policy, a policy of The Riverside Group, sets out the roles played by One Housing Group’s Executive Members in both Association’s Boards and Committees.
This committee is chaired by Sandra Skeete.
The purpose of the committee is to scrutinise and review the policy, performance and delivery of our overall service offer. It covers:
- Overall effectiveness of services provided to residents
- Repairs and maintenance
- Resident engagement and involvement
- Complaints and feedback
- Customer-facing policies
- Value for money (of services provided)
The terms of reference of this committee reflect the partnership between customer services and resident engagement. Each Resident Panel Chair sits on this committee, together with three non-executive members of the Group Board.
The committee meets four times a year. The chairs of the Resident Panel also attend an annual Group Board awayday where they are able, through their collective knowledge, to feed back on common priorities for all residents.
This committee is chaired by Group Board member Yvonne Arrowsmith.
The purpose of the committee is to oversee and scrutinise the strategy, performance and operational delivery of our care and support services.
- Delivery of all care and support services
- CQC and Ofsted regulatory compliance
- Commercial relationships including, but not limited to, Renovo and the NHS
- Ambitions for work with homeless people and those recovering from mental health issues
- Value for money in relation to all areas of the committee’s work
The committee meets four times a year. The terms of reference of this committee reflect the partnership between the delivery of our care and support services and customer service.