We have policies which cover how we work, our services and our relationship with our customers.
We review our policies regularly and work with our Resident Panels to ensure that our policies are scrutinised. Feedback from our customers is also taken into account in our policy planning and development process.
Our policies are informed by statutory and regulatory requirements, but we also undertake research and bench marking exercises to ensure that we seek out and implement best practice from within and outside of the sector.
We also compose responses to government and local authority consultations when these deal with issues affecting social housing, or care and support services.
- Equality and diversity policy (173.0 KB)
- Safeguarding adults policy (820.7 KB)
- Safeguarding children policy (825.6 KB)
- Safeguarding one academy staff, providers, visiting lecturers & associates policy.pdf (759.1 KB)
- Domestic Abuse Policy (635.9 KB)
- Tenancy Fraud Policy (624.3 KB)
- Allocation Policy (181.0 KB)
- Community Safety Policy (691.1 KB)
- Complaints Policy (145.5 KB)
- Disposal of Goods and Management of Communal Areas Policy.pdf (173.5 KB)
- Estates policy (265.7 KB)
- Home purchase policy (213.5 KB)
- Income collection policy 2018 (296.5 KB)
- Tenancy management policy (396.8 KB)
- Tenancy Policy (172.9 KB)