We have policies which cover how we work, our services and our relationship with our customers.
We review our policies regularly and work with our Resident Panels to ensure that our policies are scrutinised. Feedback from our customers is also taken into account in our policy planning and development process.
Our policies are informed by statutory and regulatory requirements, but we also undertake research and bench marking exercises to ensure that we seek out and implement best practice from within and outside of the sector.
Now that One Housing is legally part of The Riverside Group Ltd, we are reviewing all of our policies with a view to integrating them into single Group-wide policies. This will take some time, but as important policies are integrated we will publish them here – as we already have done for the Damp and mould and Equality, diversity and inclusion policies. There is also a policy page on the main Riverside website which can be found here.
We also compose responses to government and local authority consultations when these deal with issues affecting social housing, or care and support services.
- Damp and Mould policy (190.9 KB)
- Equality, diversity and inclusion policy (215.3 KB)
- Safeguarding adults policy (543.7 KB)
- Safeguarding children policy (367.0 KB)
- Domestic abuse policy (692.0 KB)
- Tenancy fraud policy (138.2 KB)
- Allocation policy (181.0 KB)
- Anti-social behaviour policy (804.5 KB)
- Complaints policy (259.2 KB)
- Tenancy policy (172.9 KB)
- Neighbourhood policy (148.9 KB)
- Compensation Policy (208.7 KB)