Our training centre provides professional qualifications for our staff and other housing providers.
Drawing on our training and employment support service experience, the academy was developed to improve and support professional development within the housing sector. It is a non-for-profit enterprise and all income from One Academy is invested back into One Housing Foundation to help deliver:
- Training for our residents
- Employment support including our new mentoring programme
- Youth educational and community programmes
- Volunteering and outreach programmes tackling both loneliness and social isolation, and building strong communities
- Care and support services for vulnerable and homeless people.
All our courses are externally endorsed and delivered by subject matter experts, offering e-learning and classroom-based teaching with 1:1 support for a complete learning experience. Courses are modular and can be incorporated into wider organisational talent development and change programmes.
- Ofsted regulated
- Strategic Chartered Management Institute Partner
- Approved centre for Pearson programmes
Our apprenticeship and diploma programmes
We access the apprenticeship levy to deliver professional apprenticeships to support workforce development. Our apprenticeships are delivered in-house by industry experts:
- Leadership & Management Level 3 and Level 5
- Project Management Level 4
- Customer Service Level 2 and Level 3
- Business Administration Level 3
- Adult Care Level 2
- Lead Adult Care Level 3
CMI accredited leadership and management programmes
We offer high quality leadership qualifications which are value for money.
Women in Leadership
Our Women in Leadership Programme is designed for women who want to develop world class management skills and become inspiring leaders. The programme is divided into eight modules. Our Women in Leadership programme can also be delivered as a Management Apprenticeship.
World Class Manager
In partnership with the Global Growth Institute, this is an online management development programme tailored to be flexible and drawing from best practice from over 600 organisations to make our people truly great managers.
Developing Diversity in Leadership
This programme is for organisations who aspire to create more ethnically diverse leaders. This course supports learners to acknowledge and overcome personal and institutional barriers.
Management Skills for the Modern Workplace
This programme embeds organisational values and core expectations among managers, increasing personal accountability and performance. The programme provides accessible and practical knowledge essential for good people management. Upon completion One Academy will fund each learner with CMI membership for one year.
Organisational and bespoke development programmes
As well as providing accredited professional learning, we also deliver bespoke programmes or standalone team building events as part of an organisation’s learning and development offer for staff.
Our mentoring programme
This scheme is designed to help you kickstart your career by connecting you with inspiring industry professionals. Whether you’d like advice on developing your skillset or navigating your career path, this mentoring programme can support you, even from the comfort of your home. We have a range of mentors from different sectors and backgrounds who can help you build your confidence and extend your network. Find out more about the scheme here.
Get in touch
- Call: 020 8821 5380
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Awarding Organisation, End Point Assessment Certification Policy (232.0 KB)
- Internal Quality Assurance Policy (324.1 KB)
- Learner Involvement Policy and Strategy (174.6 KB)
- Malpractice Policy (239.7 KB)
- Remote Learning Policy (190.9 KB)
- One Academy Safeguarding Policy (386.3 KB)
- Staffing and continuous professional development Policy (231.6 KB)
- Business Continuity Policy (250.1 KB)
- Learner Withdrawal Procedure (291.5 KB)