Social homes

We offer similar housing as local councils for people on low income or who need extra support.

Looking for a social-rented home

We work with councils to house those in most need. They can assess your eligibility and talk through with you your housing options, particularly if you are at risk of homelessness.

To apply for social housing, contact your local council

Looking to transfer

If you are an existing tenant who has a secure or assured tenancy agreement with us, you may be eligible to transfer to another home.

Read more about the ways you can move home

Intermediate rent properties

If you do not qualify for social housing, you may qualify for an intermediate rent property. This is where you pay 20% less rent than you would expect to pay for a home in a similar area if you were renting from a private landlord.

View intermediate homes near you and check your eligibility by visiting Share to Buy.

Alternatively, contact your local council