Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard, Camden
We are working with local residents to deliver the best future for Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard in Camden.
We own and manage the majority of homes in Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard, which are located either side of Morrisons supermarket behind the Stables Market in Camden. The surrounding area is subject to major redevelopment by Morrisons and we have also started discussions with our residents about the future of their immediate neighbourhood and possible options for redevelopment. Camden Council has also produced a planning framework which presents a set of guidelines on how they would like the local area to evolve through any redevelopment. You can view the framework in the useful documents section below.
As part of the consultation process, a Residents' Steering Group was set up to make sure residents are at the heart of discussions and decision-making. We also appointed a specialist development consultant to look into the potential opportunities for the estate (known as an options appraisal) and asked residents which they preferred. Options ranged from doing nothing to full redevelopment and residents were overwhelmingly in support of full redevelopment. You can view the options appraisal via the link below.
Our commitments for the area include:
- making sure residents benefit from any redevelopment
- providing quality homes and a community that fulfil the needs of residents now and in the future
- improving the streets and open spaces, and linking better with the surrounding area
We have worked with the Resident Steering Group to agree a set of clear commitments to residents if redevelopment goes ahead. You can view the Charter here.
If you have any questions please email our project team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Briony Rogers on 020 7428 8533.
- Edition 1 (September 2017)
- Edition 2 (June 2018)
- Edition 3 (August 2018)
- Edition 4 (December 2018)
- Edition 5 (July 2019)
- Edition 6 (November 2019)
- Edition 7 (May 2020)
Consultation and presentation materials
- Resident meeting presentation (February 2017)
- Resident meeting presentation (April 2017)
- Consultation boards (May 2017)
- Consultation feedback report (May 2017)
- Consultation boards (July 2017)
- Consultation feedback report (July 2017)
- Consultation boards (October 2017)
- Consultation feedback report (October 2017)
- Consultation boards (February 2018)
- Consultation boards (May 2018)
- Consultation boards (September 2019)
- Consultation boards (November 2019)
- Design workshop - example home layouts (November 2019)
- Property typology (November 2019)
- Idea boards (November 2019)
- Community spaces design boards (November 2019)
- Public exhibition boards (20 November 2019)
- Landlord draft offer presentation boards (December 2019)
- Affordable Housing Provision Study (December 2019)
- Housing Standards
- Masterplan and Phase 1 resident event (February 2020)
- Project FAQs (April 2020)
- Adult children FAQs (April 2020)
- Decant FAQ 2020
- Architecture and history workshop (May 2020)
- Home size workshop (July 2020)
- Options appraisal document (May 2018). Chapter 1, chapter 2, chapter 3, chapter 4, chapter 5, chapter 6, chapter 7, chapter 8, chapter 9, chapter 10
- Options appraisal document; Appendices (May 2018). A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, A9, A10, A11, A12, A13 (Event 1, 2, 3, 4), A14
Our landlord offer
- Landlord offer Bengali (March 2020)
- Landlord offer Somali (March 2020)
- Landlord offer Arabic (March 2020).
- FAQs about temporary and permanent moves (April 2018)
- Executive summary (May 2018)
- Social appraisal board (February 2018)
- Juniper Crescent and Gilbeys Yard FAQs (March 2018)
- Camden Goods Yard Planning Framework (March 2017).