For you

    Home contents insurance
    We insure the building you live in; but we don’t insure your personal belongings – that’s up to you.

    It’s important that you think about home contents insurance. It will give you peace of mind to know that you’re protected if the unexpected happens. 

    Finding affordable home contents insurance is often difficult, that's why all our residents have access to home insurance that covers you from:

    • fire, theft, water damage
    • damage to internal decorations
    • accidental damage to bathroom fixtures such as toilets and washbasins
    • damage to external glazing which you are responsible for
    • lost or stolen keys, freezer contents and more.

    The My Home insurance scheme can provide tailor-made cover and you can pay by cash fortnightly or monthly, or by Direct Debit monthly or annually.

    To find out more, call 0345 450 7288, email visit

    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online