For you

    Report a repair
    17 February 2020 - Storm Dennis Please bear with us today as we're experiencing a particularly high volume of calls. If you're calling about an emergency repair, please do hold the line. If your query or issue isn't urgent, it would be helpful if you could call back later, Thank you!

    How to report a repair

    First of all you should check our Looking after your home guide to see if the repair is our responsibility or yours. 

    Homeowners can report repairs or defects in communal areas to us but remember that you are responsible for keeping your own home in good repair. For more information please see our 'after you’ve bought' section.

    If you are a One Housing resident you can report a repair in several ways:

    It is now easier to report a repair online! No hassle, just give us your details and information about the issue, and we'll take it from there. 

    By phone
    Call our Customer Service Centre on 0300 123 9966 (8am-6pm, Monday to Friday, with out of hours service for emergency repairs only).
    For residents in Berkshire, please call Housing Solutions on 0800 587 9941 (8.45am-5.15pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday, 10am-4.45pm Wednesday).  

    By email
    For residents in London, email
    For residents in Berkshire, email If you're a leaseholder or market rent tenant living in Berkshire, please do not report communal issues to Housing Solutions. 

    We will deal with emergency repairs within 24 hours. Here are examples of repairs that fall into each of these categories.

    All of our repairs operatives carry ID and wear branded uniforms and they'll get in touch, if we have your phone number, to let you know their estimated time of arrival. If they aren't wearing ID badges or branded uniforms, please don't let them in. You can always call us and check if you're in any doubt - 0300 123 9966.

    Emergency contacts

    National Grid UK: If there is an interruption to your gas supply or an emergency, call 0800 111 999

    British Gas: If you smell gas, or are worried about a gas or carbon monoxide leak, call the free Gas Emergency Services emergency line immediately on 0800 111 999.

    Thames Water: To report a leak outside your property boundary, fill in a form or call: 0800 714 614

    UK Power Networks: Report a power cut here or call 0800 3163 105

    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online