For you

    How to get a permit, avoid a fine and report a vehicle parked where it shouldn’t be.


    We want it to be easy for you to park outside your homes. UK Car Park Management Ltd (CPM), who manage our car parking schemes, carry out regular warden patrols, ensure bays are clearly marked and put up signs advising people where they can and cannot leave their vehicles. They also issue penalty charge notices to drivers who park incorrectly.


    How to get a parking permit

    Permits and visitor scratch cards can be purchased, renewed or replaced at

    Application forms can also be emailed or posted to you. Call CPM on 0345 463 5050 or email


    How to report illegal parking

    Incorrectly parked vehicles can be reported anonymously 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

    Alert the nearest warden to a parking offence at

    Photographic evidence of any contraventions can also be submitted here. If appropriate, CPM will follow this up by sending a parking charge notice to the vehicle owner via the postal service.


    How to appeal a parking penalty

    To appeal a parking charge notice, go to or write to Payments & Collections, UK CPM, PO Box 3114, Lancing, BN15 5BR. Each appeal is assessed on an individual basis, with a decision made in 14-28 days.

    If dissatisfied with the outcome, you can appeal to the Independent Appeals Service, operated by London Councils. A qualified and practising solicitor or barrister will consider the lawfulness of the charge, but not any mitigating circumstances.

    If the IAS allows the appeal, the penalty charge notice will be cancelled. If refused, you have 14 days to pay the full fee of £100. The discounted early payment fee of £60 will no longer be available.

    Flexible payment options are available for low income families.



    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online