For you

    How to raise a concern
    We aim to provide you with the best service but we recognise that sometimes things can go wrong. If this happens, we want to hear from you so that we can make sure we put things right as soon as possible and improve the way we deliver services to all of our customers.

    Our Complaints process

    Step 1 – Raising your concern with us 

    You can raise a concern with us online; by calling 0300 123 9966; or by filling and returning a concern form to Atelier House, 64 Pratt Street, London NW1 0DL.

    We will appoint a dedicated resolutions officer to look into it and aim to respond to you within three working days. We will do all we can to agree a resolution informally.

    There are, however, instances where, because of the nature of the issue involved, it’s appropriate to treat it as a formal complaint from the outset.

    Step 2 – Formal complaint

    If you are unhappy with the outcome of our initial informal investigation, or if it isn’t appropriate to deal with your concern informally because of the nature of what it relates to, we will treat it as a formal complaint and write to you to let you know.

    We will assess your complaint and assign it to the most appropriate service manager, who will aim to respond to you within 15 working days. If this is not possible, we will let you know why and agree a new timescale with you.

    We may contact you if we need any additional information about your complaint throughout our investigation.

    Step 3 – If you remain dissatisfied

    We will always do what we can to achieve a satisfactory resolution to your complaint.

    However, if you are not happy with our final decision, you can ask any of the following to look at your case. ­­­They can help resolve the complaint with us or refer it to the Housing Ombudsman Service.

    • A Member of Parliament (MP)
    • A Local Councillor
    • A designated Tenant Panel where one exists. 

    You can find contact details for local MPs and Councillors on

    Step 4 – Housing Ombudsman Service

    You can also self-refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman Service ( or 0330 111 3000) eight weeks after you receive our final response.

    Even if you decide to refer your complaint to the Housing Ombudsman, we would still be very happy to continue to try and resolve your complaint in the meantime.

    The Housing Ombudsman does not consider all complaints and you may need to refer your complaint to another body.

    Complaints about care services should be referred to the Local Government & Social Care Ombudsman (LGO) (; 0300 061 0614); or to the Care Quality Commission or 0300 0616161).


    Please read our complaints FAQ and policy; or get in touch with us if you have any question about our complaints process. For more information about how we use, store and protect your personal data, please see our privacy notice.                                                                                                                       

    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online