For you

    Our leaseholders don't need to take out buildings insurance as this is covered by your service change. However, please note that you are responsible for arranging your own contents insurance to cover all of your belongings.

    Buildings insurance covers damage to the structure of the building caused directly by 'specific acts of peril'. This is a legal term which covers things like fires or floods. As your landlord and the freeholder of the building, we take out buildings insurance for the building as a whole.

    You will need to organise your own home contents insurance, which covers your possessions, furniture and any goods within your home, as these are not covered by buildings insurance. 

    How to claim
    If you need to make a claim, please ring our buildings insurance provider, Zurich Municipal, on freephone 0800 028 0336 (24 hour) or email, citing policy number JHA22S387-0013.


    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online