For you

    What to do if you are suffering from ASB
    If you are at immediate risk of harm or if a crime has been committed, you should contact the police immediately on 999. For non-emergencies, contact the police on 101 or visit for online enquiries and crime prevention advice for your area. If you have contacted the police please provide us with reference numbers.

    You can report ASB by:

    • Calling us on 0300 123 9966 via our Customer Information Hub
    • Writing to us at any of our offices
    • Filling in an online reporting form
    • Tweeting at @Official_OHGASB
    • In person at our receptions or dedicated advertised drop in surgeries

    Once an ASB report is created, we will assess the severity and type of ASB and your case will be assigned to your Housing Officer or, ASB coordinator. If you are a Citystyle resident your case could also be assigned to your Home Ownership Advisor

    You can also report ASB to your local safer neighbourhood team. If you live in Berkshire, visit the Thames Valley Police website.

    We work together with the police and other partner agencies to deal with serious ASB issues. If you experience crime or serious ASB, do not hesitate to report it to the police. It could help us resolve the issue more quickly.

    Noise nuisance

    If you are suffering from noise nuisance please contact your local council’s environmental health department.

    The council environmental health teams have designated powers to deal with noise nuisance such as serving noise abatement notices. We can then act upon their reports and enforce tenancy action. 

    We want to hear from you! Share your feedback online